Notice of resumption of dining
Thank you for always using Tonkatsu Tamafuji.
We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to all those affected by this new coronavirus. In addition, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to all those who are engaged in medical treatment, governments and all those who are working hard to prevent infection.
Our restaurant will reopen the dining on November 1st. Therefore, we will carry out the following measures so that everyone can eat with peace of mind. We would like to ask for your understanding and cooperation. The state government and the federal government will update and guide you according to the latest guidelines.
Customer safety initiatives
1. Do not enter the premises if you have a cough or fever or otherwise do not feel well.
2. We measure the temperature of all customers who come to our restaurant.
3. In order to secure a social distance with customers in the store, we have reduced the number of seats and splash prevention sheets. I will install such as a stand.
4. When entering the store, please disinfect your hands with the alcohol installed at the entrance.
5. Chairs and tables are sterilized every time before customer come in.
6. We will serve pickles separately on a small plate. Please feel free to contact us for more refills.
7. Exhaust equipment is constantly operating in the store, so it is regularly ventilated.
8. Parts that come into contact with the hands of customers and employees are regularly disinfected during business hours.
9. Wear a mask when entering the premises. We may refuse admission to those without a mask.
10. In order to reduce the number of contact with customers as much as possible, please ask our worker to refill your cabbage and rice. We will bring it immediately.
11. Our store has a complete takeout menu. Please use this as well.
12. Advance reservations are required for dining in the store, and a maximum of 5 people per table is allowed. We also ask you to fill in the representative's name, phone number, and address (required by the mayor of Hawaii).
13. Depending on the situation, your reservation time may arrange. In addition, depending on the congestion situation, we may ask you about stay time. (Maximum 1 hour 30 minutes)
Initiatives for employees, equipment, facilities, etc. of our shop
1. We will wear a mask for both cooking and customer service.
2. The staff will check the physical condition when they come to work, and if the staff are not in good physical condition, they will wait.
3. Perform regular and proper hand washing and alcohol disinfection.
4. The menu book uses a one-time disposable type.
5. We will change the hand towels to disposable ones.
*The above method may change depending on the instructions of the state government or the federal government.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.